Stocksbridge Development-Retail not Regeneration

Ponti's Italian Kitchen....went last night and it was packed. True its not cheap, but the food was fab....and it didn't feel like you were in Stocksbridge!!:hihi:

Ponti's looks ok, £7.20 a pint is a bit pricey though. However the NYC grill/bar looks amazing, looking forward to trying this one.

£7.20 a pint!!!!!!! I was going to go this weekend but not at that price :(

Looking on the website, I'm not sure the Bar/Grill are much cheaper....£3.50 - £4 for bottled beer.

I'd say the prices are comparable with places like Pizza Express...so not cheap, but not ridiculously expensive....

Looking on the website, I'm not sure the Bar/Grill are much cheaper....£3.50 - £4 for bottled beer.

I'd say the prices are comparable with places like Pizza Express...so not cheap, but not ridiculously expensive....

That sounds more like it, think we'll go there instead :)

£7.20 a pint!!!!!!! I was going to go this weekend but not at that price :(

They aint going to sell much Ale at that price in Stocksbridge .

Went down there and had a wander round earlier. That Ponti`s gaff looked like it was full of ten bob millionaires

The next time anyone whinges about why Leeds or Manchester gets better shops and restaurants..... and why we never get premium brands coming here.... and why we always get lumbered with pound stores and charity shops.... and why we are never gonna get a Harvey Nichols or Selfridges.....

Im just gonna refer them to this thread.

Its the same every time.

Cheap cheap cheap. Its all people ever want in this forum.

Everything new is either rip off, overpriced or full of "ten bobs".

Seriously dont know why Developers keep trying. Just wait till the Boutique Department Store opens in September it will really blow some people's minds.

The next time anyone whinges about why Leeds or Manchester gets better shops and restaurants..... and why we never get premium brands coming here.... and why we always get lumbered with pound stores and charity shops.... and why we are never gonna get a Harvey Nichols or Selfridges.....

Im just gonna refer them to this thread.

Its the same every time.

Cheap cheap cheap. Its all people ever want in this forum.

Everything new is either rip off, overpriced or full of "ten bobs".

Seriously dont know why Developers keep trying. Just wait till the Boutique Department Store opens in September it will really blow some people's minds.

For somewhere as big as Stocksbridge, there are only 2 pubs that I can think of now. Friendship and much further down the Silver thing. So it won't be drinkers who frequent these new places. I'm sure even pubs were cheaper than these quoted prices, and obviously no wanted to pay that! :hihi: