RKC Kettlebell training

Kettlebell training has now gone to a new level in Sheffield

Come and train with an RKC (Russian Kettlebell Challenge) certified Instructor, under Pavel Tsatsouline, the man that introduced the west to the Kettlebell

The Instructor is also certified with the British Kettlebell Lifting Federation

we have classes on Wednesday and Fridays 6.00pm till 7.00pm,

venue is

Sheffield Martial Arts Centre,

1st Floor Old Norfolk Barracks,

Black Door on Lancing Road

Sheffield S2

Private sessions are also available, small groups, sports clubs and fighters/martial artists can be catered for.

we will also be holding, “an Introduction to Kettlebell” seminars more details to follow.

If you want to learn what Kettlebells can do for you or take your Kettlebell training past "you tube" come and train with us

If you have any questions please PM or email and I will try and answer them

Are these classes entry level enough for an overweight 30 something year old weak bloke who can only just handle a 16Kg KB and has abysmal technique to attend and not feel out of place / inferior? and can one benefit from the odd random session, say a couple a month or will I lose out by not going twice / once a week. Any further info on seminars. Have waited a while for this to come to Sheffield as I never go beyond the odd clean and press type movement / squat and 2 arm swing for fear of doing my lower back in.....

Hi The class is open to all levels, you are more than welcome to train, go home work on the stuff you get in class and come back a few weeks later.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces training

Mark

hi, to all people thinking of doing Kettlebells at S.M.A.C i highly recomend the classes and Mark is a great Kettlebell coach...RKC status is pinacle in this sport and the results are visable within weeks and once good form is learnt its totally adictive. Forget poxy gym memberships and come train in Sheffield..... Kettlebells Hardstyle!

all the best

lee (avid Kettlebell student)

Where did you do the KB instructor course? I di one a few years ago in regents park London and found it to be really informative but not really enough to make me an instructor.

I would just like to know because i'd like to go on the next course.

Thanks

Hi BJJMAN,

Just to give you some back ground on my KB training,

I first started KB’s in 2007 while I was training in Los Angeles at the Inosanto Academy,

My first KB Instructor was Mark “DOC” Cheng, RKC Team Leader;

I still train privately with Doc, and in his group class KBLA, when I’m in L.A updating my Martial Arts Training

The BKLF Instructor course, I did in London, August 2008, with Neil Rosiak UK Chief Instructor,

The RKC Instructor course, I did in Denmark, May 2009, With Pavel Tsatsouline fantastic course loads of detail.

Hope this helps

Mark Hayes RKC

• 3 weeks later...

Archived