Estikutum - has it closed or is it still open for business? Now 'Kinaara'

Rioja

Went last night, its pretty much the same as its ever been, even down to the Estikutum napkins. The food was much better than my previous visit under its old name ( about christmas time, when the food wasnt all that good ). If last night is typical of its fare, then I'd recommend it.

Did you ask about the point of the renaming? Anyway, that's good news about the quality of the food. I shall be popping in for a pre-U2 curry feast in August!

• 3 months later...
Has anybody been lately, and is the food still good?

Anyone know what it's new name is too?

Cheers

Hi. I went in August, just before the U2 concert. It was exactly as I remembered Estikutum and still carried that name on the drinks menus. I don't think that alcohol was served (although this was just before Ramadan). We all enjoyed it and it was very good value.

The name is now Boishakhi for some reason.

Hi. I went in August, just before the U2 concert. It was exactly as I remembered Estikutum and still carried that name on the drinks menus. I don't think that alcohol was served (although this was just before Ramadan). We all enjoyed it and it was very good value.

The name is now Boishakhi for some reason.

I went recently and the food is just as good and they still serve booze. Apparently the owners went out of business and so had to reopen the restaurant under a different name, so this is why nothing but the name has changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, an update is that we went last night, 25 of us to celebrate our engagement and both the food and the service was fantastic!!!

As far as I am aware not one of the party had a bad word to say about any part of the evening, and some were definitely planning on a return visit in the near future.

Angi

• 1 month later...
Just went and had a fabulous buffet meal!

The place is under new management and was buzzing today.

Good job - will go back soon.

:cool:

New management again or are you talking about the change that happened about 6 months ago? It changed from Estikutum to Boshaika (or something like that) but was exactly the same and still as nice.

Archived