Estikutum - has it closed or is it still open for business? Now 'Kinaara'

Rioja

Lol it is proper new management - think these lot are serious. There were new dishes and fresh faces when I went today.

Is it called Boshaika still then and are the chefs the same? I couldn't tell any difference when I went a couple of months ago from the time I went before (when it was still called Estikutum). As long as the food is still good people won't be too fussed who manages it.

Are you one of the new managers - it's obvious you have a connection with the place lol. You don't need to big it up though because it has been quality whenever I have been and most people on these threads seem to think the same - you're preaching to the converted :). I hope the place does well anyway because it would be a shame to lose a good restaurant like that.

Went today after hearing there is new management - must admit was not disappointed. New management very polite and seemed to want to implement positive changes. We made a Christmas booking. Brilliant service, brilliant food. The food tastes far more fresh and authentic!

Note: Due to the change they are not accepting card payment but luckily we had cash and also they no longer sell alcohol but they do allow you to bring your own. Good thing for our Christmas celebrations! :)

• 1 month later...

We went again just before Christmas and coped with paying cash and no alcohol, however when I asked about bring your own I was told it wasn't allowed. Maybe that has now changed.

It would be good to be clear what the new house rules are lol

Archived