Def Leppard Question.....again.

I would love to tell you all but I don't think he would thank me. It's a place he can go and no one bothers him. He told me that he can't go out anywhere in America without getting mobbed.

Maybe the landord would thank me though with all the new trade:thumbsup:

My claim to fame is when they played Don Valley and they filmed the music video for 'Lets Get Rocked'. The cameraman came right upto me in the crowd, I've got a loud Hawiian shirt on and a I'm bit worse for wear. Still waiting for my royalties. LOl.

i remember when i was young and i lived in bramley (rotherham) with my parents, we could hear the distant sound of def leppard playing at don valley!!!!! i don't what gig/tour it was and it sounds very far fetched, but everyone who was at the house at the time could hear it (unless there was another band playing outside nearby!)

even if it was scientifically impossible i'll still always believe it was def leppard because it's a cool story :)

i remember when i was young and i lived in bramley (rotherham) with my parents, we could hear the distant sound of def leppard playing at don valley!!!!! i don't what gig/tour it was and it sounds very far fetched, but everyone who was at the house at the time could hear it (unless there was another band playing outside nearby!)

even if it was scientifically impossible i'll still always believe it was def leppard because it's a cool story :)

Your dead right mate, It will have been them. I remember when the stones played, you could hear it for miles.

I went to school with rick, we were good mates in the days he was in a band called grad & smokie blue. I remember bumping into him when they'd just come back from leppards 1st american tour, we went back to his dads house & the band were all sat in the lounge looking through slides to use on the cover of their album, i was gobsmacked that they were playing venues to 10's of thousands of people.

Archived