Strange event on the 1st of June.

anarchy

I was out walking with my wife on the beautiful evening when I noticed that a man who I would imagine to be in his 40's dressed in nothing but his underwear.

He was shouting things that I was unable to hear but seemed to involve racist slurs and the phrase "pinch-punch first of the month" while attempting to nip an elderly lady crossing the road. I didn't feel it my duty to involve myself however the women looks more than uncomfortable with the situation and even asked for my help to which I left the area and continued home.

A neighbour of mine says that he is a regular and his name is infact Jamie Paull. And does this on the first of every month.

I would advise people to avoid the Sandygate area during 6pm on the first of any month as he did appear rather dangerous.

I didn't feel it my duty to involve myself however the women looks more than uncomfortable with the situation and even asked for my help to which I left the area and continued home.

Nice! A woman looked obviously uncomfortable as she was approached by a man making semi-sexual advances, she asks for help and you just go home!!!!

I was out walking with my wife on the beautiful evening when I noticed that a man who I would imagine to be in his 40's dressed in nothing but his underwear.

He was shouting things that I was unable to hear but seemed to involve racist slurs and the phrase "pinch-punch first of the month" while attempting to nip an elderly lady crossing the road. I didn't feel it my duty to involve myself however the women looks more than uncomfortable with the situation and even asked for my help to which I left the area and continued home.

A neighbour of mine says that he is a regular and his name is infact Jamie Paull. And does this on the first of every month.

I would advise people to avoid the Sandygate area during 6pm on the first of any month as he did appear rather dangerous.

How very nice of you to leave the area and go home when this woman needed yourhelp.:loopy:

Archived