Wetherspoons at Manor Top?

sparky2

Hmm, im fairly sure that in the contract there will be a clause that says the new owners cant use it a licenced premises again for X amount of time...

That used to be standard in enterprises contracts....it may have changed now however.

I suppose it is needed, but I hope it doesen't affect the pubs further down the road.

Theres good transport links to that pub anyhow, so people could come from quite a distance to have a few bevvies.

I think it will do well there.

I suppose it is needed, but I hope it doesen't affect the pubs further down the road.

Theres good transport links to that pub anyhow, so people could come from quite a distance to have a few bevvies.

I think it will do well there.

I agree, it is easy to fear that because of prices practised by Wetherspoons the wrong clientèle would visit but think of the Woodseats Palace which is a Free House also and there are little problems. In fact problems arise more from The Woodseats than anywhere else there so why worry?

Better Wetherspoons than Tesco on Manor Top...

Archived