Live music?

I'd keep an eye out for your local theatres.

Last Thursday I went to see Never Forget at the Lyceum. It's a bit like Mamma Mia, it's a play that uses the songs of Take That. That was a great night.

Last night we went to an Eagles tribute band called Talon at the Rotherham Civic and they were great too.

• 4 months later...

Hi, An evening of Cool Blues and Jazz is taking place in the newly refurbished Common Room bar at The University of Sheffield on Saturday 7 November.

Kyla Brox and The Samuel C Lees Quartet.

Call 0114 222 8968 for tickets : quote ents 24 website and code US1 and you can have a £2 discount i.e. £10.

• 6 months later...

West Street Live is an ace place to hear live music, always have a wide variety on music. Good band worth gonna see playing this Thursday coming infact, Shamble Street, they've played Grapes, Plug etc, also got a gig coming up at O2 Academy in July. Check out their myspace and get yourself down on Thursday! Free entry, cheap drinks; be a good night. myspace.com/shamblestreet

Archived