Sat 13th June Moorfoot SBS Charity gig

Melski

:thumbsup: should be a good night.

It'll be a mixture of genres so that it appeals to a wider range of people, all of the bands will be female fronted.

It's 'Women Rock' because we're determined to prove that female fronted bands are just as credible as male fronted bands which there's obviously more of in the charts ect at the moment.

Also Daviglio will be doing quite a few covers, examples of their covers can be found here. http://www.youtube.com/daviglio

Dee will be doing all covers and i think the last 2 bands are doing all originals? Daviglio will be doing a mixture of originals that can be found on their myspace and covers that can be found on their youtube. All bands are local based with an exception of Daviglio who are from St Helens.

Special thanks to Leather Zoo for all their help promoting the gig they're a pleasure to work with and i will definitely consider using them again for another gig or event in the near future.

Dee will be doing all covers and i think the last 2 bands are doing all originals? Daviglio will be doing a mixture of originals that can be found on their myspace and covers that can be found on their youtube. All bands are local based with an exception of Daviglio who are from St Helens.

Special thanks to Leather Zoo for all their help promoting the gig they're a pleasure to work with and i will definitely consider using them again for another gig or event in the near future.

Aw shucks ..too kind! :blush:

Right well we are going to do some covers too then. Did an Annie lennox song "here comes the rain again" last night ..a bit punkie..went down well

:loopy: lol just realised that makes me sound a bit like a teacher writing a school report sorry about that! Just meant you're easy to get on with and have put alot of effort into helping me out so thanks loads! :)

Archived