Does sheffield have any good clubs with pro djs anymore

Why fall for it? He comes out with these lies every now and again. I remember a thread a while ago where Goldenfleece claimed he could become as technically proficient as James Zabeilia in a fortnight. Its carefully planned trolling to get a reaction out of people into dance music.

To be fair your story had more holes in it and bigger plot gaps than the new Wolverine film

I just picked out the key elements and went for it. Goldenshower or whoever posted it in the first place spent more time constructing it than I did analysing it, that's for sure.

Its ok - hes only jealous- them 'live' music peopel only have 5 strings to play with- where as we have LOADS of nobs and effects to play with ;) ;)

Far more interesting (and technically impressive) :P

Got to say I love 'proper' music just as much as I love electronic music. Shame the 'rock brigade' are too close minded to embrace other forms of music in the same way .
It never goes the other way though. You never hear Kraftwerk complaining that Oasis are not "real" and its all rehashed Beatles records or Grandmaster Flash kicking off because AC/DC just play blues riffs and its not original enough

I just picked out the key elements and went for it. Goldenshower or whoever posted it in the first place spent more time constructing it than I did analysing it, that's for sure.

Goldenshower!!!! ha ha ha, its been an amusing day so far...:hihi: I like to make people laugh..perhaps I should go on Britains got talent...

Archived