dyson of clarkson street

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of david dyson, he had 2 brothers called billy and freddy, he would be in his 60's now. He moved to rainbow ave around about late 1950 to 1960's, An old friend would like to hear from you. :thumbsup:

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of david dyson, he had 2 brothers called billy and freddy, he would be in his 60's now. He moved to rainbow ave around about late 1950 to 1960's, An old friend would like to hear from you. :thumbsup:

I do think David is a member of this forum . User name is Dido if I am correct .

I am trying to find a Faff Dyson born around 1916 .my late fathers best friend when they were teenagers in Sheffield, love to know what became of him

Archived