The Bradway

jemson

Whoooo here we go again, lumping everyone together from Lowedges...these dreadful people go into a pub on Lowedges, which is packed every weekend with fun loving people from the local community. With NO fighting or trouble!!!! If people stopped slagging people off maybe more would visit the other pubs and support our local area. Incidently where are all the people from Bradway, where do they go?

I cannot comprehend why such a nice pub as The Bradway has closed ? I have so many happy memories in that pub.. What a shame... I would have thought that the Dore and Totley golf club members would have kept it going alone, unless the 19th hole is heavilly subsidising the affluent drinkers..

Is the person who is running this pub a mmmm how shall I put this... a rimmer? I have never seen such bad grammer. If that's how they speak and type I wonder if they have the interlect to actually run a pub....

"interlect"....now that's the pot calling the kettle black!! (Intellect for those that are unsure)...and "grammer"...not your grandma but grammAr please.

good luck to anyone who works with Enterprise Inns. The pub trade is really challenging enough, even in an tie free pub, let alone a pubco one. The Bradway has always suffered from its proximity to Lowedges, and the public right of way through its grounds to the rec behind. Watch out in the Summer months for drunken youths being dropped off by parents with cases of supermarket cider and lager..and then cop cars using the Bradway as a car park..just the reputation by default you try to get away from. Keep out karaoke and pool tables, the more affluent Bradway citizens will be turned off.

good luck to anyone who works with Enterprise Inns. The pub trade is really challenging enough, even in an tie free pub, let alone a pubco one. The Bradway has always suffered from its proximity to Lowedges, and the public right of way through its grounds to the rec behind. Watch out in the Summer months for drunken youths being dropped off by parents with cases of supermarket cider and lager..and then cop cars using the Bradway as a car park..just the reputation by default you try to get away from. Keep out karaoke and pool tables, the more affluent Bradway citizens will be turned off.

thankyou pub trade is very hard ummm trying to make sure spelling ok lol we can only do our best the pub is open and we will try our best thats all we can do

Whoooo here we go again, lumping everyone together from Lowedges...these dreadful people go into a pub on Lowedges, which is packed every weekend with fun loving people from the local community. With NO fighting or trouble!!!! If people stopped slagging people off maybe more would visit the other pubs and support our local area. Incidently where are all the people from Bradway, where do they go?

exactley all the customers we have had in from lowedges have all been good fun pubs are for everybody body to enjoy it anoys me when areas get judged its all wrong

Archived