The Bradway

jemson

• 3 weeks later...

4 april family fun day at the bradway lots going on and also hog roast 10 april grand national day followed by live entertainment on the 4 april we also have local band facus in the evening come and support us we are trying our best to keep this pub working thankyou

Why do people pull others opportunities down.Instead of wishing them luck , it's all about what it used to be etc.I've D'j'd in lots of places that used to have a bad rep,but the nights are enjoyable.It's about the now not then.Good luck to you keep it well.

Most ,if not all pubs that are coming to an end normally cut back on everything (heating bills,stock,electric etc).Why would they want huge bills when lease is running out or whatever.I'm sure the new landlord/landlady's would rectify when reopening.

thanks for that martin and thanks for a good night enjoyed by everyone x

• 5 weeks later...

hear it's under new management again!!!! hope the new landlord is more sociable than the last, spent most of his timeon his laptop playing games.... still think they're gonna find it hard to make a living from this place, but you never know.....good luck to 'em

not slagging anyone off, just life as it is, isn't it, that's what it comes down to, not having a go at you so why you going off like that at me, you don't know me from adam, i'm just a regular guy from the area and sad to see the idiots wreck it for everyone concerned.

I've been in.It's a very good looking place.

And also , you were pulling her down 'cos they were running it .

Sal i will be coming to see you soon.I'm giving you a couple of days to settle in your new pub.Good luck to you both.

OH! bytheway would Sam be willing to sell me his radio mics.

Just askin'.

u wanna mind your own business and get a life you trying running a pub for 16 hours aday all day everyday what you dnt see you dont no we know who you are and your sad for god sake stop slagging other people off and get a life for god sake

Well if you have an attitude like this no wonder you can't keep your job, plus you can leave the pub business you know.

I had 2 uncles in the trade so I know how bad it can be, but having looked at your other threads I really do not think you have the right attitude to run a successful pub.

Run a pub yes but successful no.

I used to love The Bradway but too many "landlords mates" spoilt it over the years and before bradwaysal jumps in with her attitude, I don't just mean recent landlords I mean within the last 5 or 6 years.

Mates might make it nice for the landlord, bit of support and all that, but they usually sit at the bar and you have to push and shove just to get a pint.

Well if you have an attitude like this no wonder you can't keep your job, plus you can leave the pub business you know.

I had 2 uncles in the trade so I know how bad it can be, but having looked at your other threads I really do not think you have the right attitude to run a successful pub.

Run a pub yes but successful no.

I used to love The Bradway but too many "landlords mates" spoilt it over the years and before bradwaysal jumps in with her attitude, I don't just mean recent landlords I mean within the last 5 or 6 years.

Mates might make it nice for the landlord, bit of support and all that, but they usually sit at the bar and you have to push and shove just to get a pint.

I don't consider myself a close mate.I worked in the pub trade their and there abouts for 13 year.Sal is another landlady i have come across over the years.Not once has she had the attitude you seem to have.

No pub is the same from 5-6 yr ago. they are lucky if still open.Also get your facts right she moved on to another by choice. Not that it has any business of yours what so ever.

Archived