The Bradway

jemson

It is a bit quiet at the moment but we have just taken over and have plenty of ideas that we want to try out very soon..

We have live entertainment on Friday 30th April with Mark Kay, Sunday 2nd May we have all day family fun with kids rides, bouncy castle etc and a great soul singer "Vinny".

We are also introducing a pub quiz for Sunday nights starting on the 9th April and regular disco/karaoke, food will be available from the 10th May so as you can see being locals ourselves we are trying our best to get this pub up and running.

We hope to have your support :)

Went in last Saturday and have to say the place looks spot on but it was very quiet people really need to support their local or it will be gone.

I remember going a few years ago on a Saturday night and it was packed!

Can I ask what time you came in on Saturday as we had a 60's & 70's disco/karaoke on that night and im not saying the place was packed, but we had a good night!!

We want the pub to be busy again, not just because we are running it but because it has been our local for a long time now and we would love to see it back to the way it used to be!

I have had quite a few customers this week asking about Quiz nights, a regular disco, a darts team, poker nights and pub food... all of them hoping that it gets back to being a BUSY pub!

All ideas and constructive opinions will be taken on board!

We are trying very hard and we hope it pays off

Can I ask what time you came in on Saturday as we had a 60's & 70's disco/karaoke on that night and im not saying the place was packed, but we had a good night!!

Hi

It was Saturday the 17th.

Like I say really like the Pub it looks great.

Will probably call again wish you all the best.

Well thankyou we appreciate it and will take on board what everyone wants and try to find the balance to make everyone happy and make The Bradway a decent local boozer again.

As I said please keep an eye on here for forthcoming events and entertainment and we hope to see you all soon :)

omg just for the record people we were not moved from the bradway we were asked to run our companies biggest and best pub because of the hard work and dedication we have put in over the years before we left the bradway we organised all entertainment and introduced cask i recommended mark and aimee to my company reason being i thought they would benefit the bradway being local and also because they supported us at the bradway so please get your facts right before you come to your conclusions otherwise we would still be at the bradway now also i have no attitude and certainley not on a power trip i have been doin it for to long it is a job like anybody else does but a very hard stressful 24n7 job good luck mark and aimmee see u both soon

omg just for the record people we were not moved from the bradway we were asked to run our companies biggest and best pub because of the hard work and dedication we have put in over the years before we left the bradway we organised all entertainment and introduced cask i recommended mark and aimee to my company reason being i thought they would benefit the bradway being local and also because they supported us at the bradway so please get your facts right before you come to your conclusions otherwise we would still be at the bradway now also i have no attitude and certainley not on a power trip i have been doin it for to long it is a job like anybody else does but a very hard stressful 24n7 job good luck mark and aimmee see u both soon

Hi Sal. Nice to see you back on line.

fair play bradwaysal, hope your new pub is good for you but if that's the biggest and best pub that your company owns well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god help the rest

anyway back to the bradway, is this "hog roast" gonna be another piece of pork on a grill or a real hog roast with a full pig, better ask the chef, if he is one...

no disrespect to the new managers but still cAN'T see it working wether they are local or not. we'll see, time will tell. and by the way who said you had got the boot, certainly not me, don't even know you let alone who you work for..

Archived