All things Euro Election results thread.

They tell us they are not racist, but we all know THEY ARE, hence all their members are white, shock horror. what a disgrace.

In what way a party that contains all white members can be called racist??

The company I work for has a workforce of 10 and we are all white. Are we racist? Have you ever thought that nobody other than white people have applied to become a member of the BNP?

I suppose in your view that if there was a party which contained no white people, it would be perfectly acceptable?

It not just the lefties are having fits, it decent people from all spectrum's of the political scene.

Too right Antics. I'm a Tory, I have big reservations about the current immigration system but I'm horrified the BNP have managed to get a seat.

I like to think most of the people who voted for them did it as a protest vote thinking they wouldn't get in...well that's what I'd like to believe.

The company I work for has a workforce of 10 and we are all white. Are we racist? Have you ever thought that nobody other than white people have applied to become a member of the BNP?

I suppose in your view that if there was a party which contained no white people, it would be perfectly acceptable?

Its actually in their constitution that non-whites are not permitted to join.

I can only assume this post is a troll, nobody can be that naive.

When it excludes non-white members; that is racist I believe.

Or didn't you realise the BNP is a self-professed racist organisation, much as the National Front was and the ur-BNP and british Nazi movement.

When it excludes non-white members; that is racist I believe.

Or didn't you realise the BNP is a self-professed racist organisation, much as the National Front was and the ur-BNP and british Nazi movement.

What rubbish,people have voted for them because we are sick of the coruption of the main parties and its time they got booted out,mark my words this is only the beginning.The BNP will grow and grow.

Archived