12/06: Ironik + Beat Bandits + K-Dot + J-Jay

Plug

Fri 12 Jun 2009

Ironik

Beat Bandits

K-Dot

J-Jay

It's Ironik! Big thanks to those of you touching my page for the first time, hope you enjoy and stay for a while... I've got to shout out to all my fans that have been showing me so much love all over the UK and all over the world - whether its for my DJing or my music, which, thanks to you, has given me some much appreciated success recently.

I've been fortunate enough to DJ since I was 13, playing at some of the biggest venues with Twice As Nice to some crazy crowds! Since I got signed, I've performed up and down the UK and had the chance to take my music to other parts of the world including Gambia, Greece, Cyprus, Belgium, Sweden, Spain and many more.. It's been a big journey, but I'm only 21 now, so I know I've got a lot more to give especially when it comes to my music. People know me for making music from the heart, but I'm not trying to be just one thing out here, I think that my sound could be classed as anything from grime and hip-hop to pop and R&B. As an artist, I'll always try to push the boundaries of whatever people thought I was capable of - so expect to see even bigger things from me in the future - watch this space!

For a lot of people I led the scene using MySpace and youtube to reach out to fans - in fact that was how I got my record deal after they saw that millions of people were listening to ‘Stay With Me' on the internet. I know it was my fans that helped me get to where I am today and it's your continued support that will take me forward. So just so you know, you can catch me all over the net on Facebook, Bebo, Youtube, or wherever you find yourself logging on...

Don't forget my debut album, "No Point In Wasting Tears" is out now and includes the tracks "Stay With Me" "I Wanna Be Your Man", "5 hours", "So Nice" and "Tiny Dancer". Check it out in HMV or on itunes now!

Keep in touch, let me know your favourite track, gig or just message me to say hi!

Ironik

Doors: 7:00 pm

Price: £8 adv

http://www.myspace.com/djironik

Archived