Best chip shop in the north of Sheffield?

I agree, the chips from Norwood chippy are lovely, and it is open quite long hours, unlike the one near the Magnet which opens at really random times.

The staff are nice in the Norwood chippy too.

That's my chippy :D, well, not mine I should be so lucky, but I could well be one of the nice ladies serving you :D

That's my chippy :D, well, not mine I should be so lucky, but I could well be one of the nice ladies serving you :D

you are not the chubby one that looks like you eating all the left over pies are you?

• 5 months later...
the contented sole on Hoyland Common. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

that chippy is long gone....closed down!!!

best u will get is go onto the m1 until junction 39 and go to the kingfisher or wetherby wailer on denbydale road..

puts all sheffields fish & chips to shame :hihi:

or the mermaid at Tingley nr Morley..

Edited by sheffield_uk

that chippy is long gone....closed down!!!

best u will get is go onto the m1 until junction 39 and go to the kingfisher or wetherby wailer on denbydale road..

puts all sheffields fish & chips to shame :hihi:

or the mermaid at Tingley nr Morley..

Wetherby Whaler are great. They have one in Wetherby too (of course) and one in Pudsey.

If you're on a trip to Leeds there are two brilliant chippies, one either side of the market, on the outside. Just go round the side of the market buildings and follow your nose!

• 5 weeks later...