Young woman and her unborn baby murdered.

young woman stabbed in broad daylight going to work,she was 7 months pregnant.in a unprovoked attack.theyve arrested a 53 yr old man in connection with the murder. my heart goes out to her family,they will be totally devastated.i wish they would bring back hanging for these dispicable acts,when it is a proven fact that they have done it,and have all the evidence to back it up.

From BBC..

Charge over mother-to-be killing

Ms Wilson was stabbed as she walked to work

A man has been charged with the murder of a heavily-pregnant woman who was killed in the street while on her way to work.

Pizza Hut worker Claire Wilson, 21, was stabbed in the back on Pasture Street, Grimsby, on Sunday afternoon.

Alan McMullan, 53, will appear at Grimsby magistrates' court on Tuesday charged with Ms Wilson's murder.

Ms Wilson, who lived in Grimsby, was seven months pregnant. Her unborn child also died in the attack.

Police repeated their appeal for anyone with information about the incident to contact them.

Throughout Monday a stream of wellwishers and friends visited the scene, leaving cards, flowers and toys.

Among them was Ms Wilson's partner, Adam Kennard, 23, who spent almost half an hour at the scene with a group of 25 family members and friends.

He left a number of items at the growing shrine to his partner, including a Baby Girl balloon.

Other members of his group left flowers, messages, pictures and candles.

One card was left with a pair of red baby shoes.

It read: "Baby April. You would have been the most loved baby in the world.

"Take care of your mum for us."

Absolutely dreadful. Hope her nearest and dearest and doing alright and the scum that did it treat justly. Interesting how a pregnant woman can escape death sentence being pregnant, but the same human consideration by even the sickest of killers not applied to a woman obviously responsible for the life of another.

My thoughts go out to her family.

Absolutely dreadful. Hope her nearest and dearest and doing alright and the scum that did it treat justly. Interesting how a pregnant woman can escape death sentence being pregnant, but the same human consideration by even the sickest of killers not applied to a woman obviously responsible for the life of another.

My thoughts go out to her family.

Sorry?!?:huh:

yet another example of why the death penalty should be brought back .

two lives taken away .

id love to hear of anyone who could disagree in the death penalty in cases like this .

an eye for an eye is the only way forward

I am usually against the death penalty, but this story really hits me hard.

At the moment, i am living far away from my fiancee, who is due to finally move back to Sheffield on Monday. She is 21, and pregnant. I have felt extremely protective over her, and it's been hard to deal with, this story makes me pray harder that she makes it here okay.

May they rest in peace, I don't know how I could cope if I was the father/boyfriend.

Absolutely dreadful story.

Its another very sad situation. The family of the woman must be devastated and my sympathies are with them.

Its unusual in that its been reported as a random attack. However, rather than speculate on the punishment the arrested man should get, I prefer to wait for official reports as to why it happened.

I was about to speculate that he is someone cast adrift by Mental health services and it seems that he was.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1191501/Pregnant-girl-knifed-death-ex-mental-patient.html

Due to the closure of so many mental health institutions and massive cost cutting this sort of thing will unfortunately continue.

Absolutely shocking.

My thoughts go out to the poor girls partner and family.

I am not surprised to hear the attacker has mental health issues, but can't find it in myself to see this as an excuse to take anothers life, two in this case. Another case of being let down by the system? Maybe, but his actions should receive a suitable penalty, imo this deserves the death sentence.

Archived