Young woman and her unborn baby murdered.

Ok then it would leave us with one less waste of space sick person with diminished responsibility.

I don't think this argument needs any further input from me. You have said it all.

Agreed, that was a vile and loathsome comment from AJS.

Has it even been confirmed yet that he was a patient being seen by mental health services?

edit - a history of pscychiatric illness doesn't mean he attacked whilst under a psychotic episode. It sounds like he hasn't been kept track of since he was treated last year. I'm not sure how mental health services operate. Thought someone could only be forced to take medication or be detained if sectioned and this can only happen if they have put themselves or others in danger.

I dont mind you spending your taxes on him but can I opt out, I would rather my money pay for less dangerous people with a future.

You, sir, are a lackwit. Would you use the same policy about someone with a physical illness?

Archived