Burly Q Burlesque & cabaret night Sat 18th July

theimposter

Okay... I guess you all want to know the line up for Burly Q 2? Well... I can exclusively reveal that the rather lovely and ever popular Miss Ginger Hayworth will be back, along with your hostess Miss Penny Dreadful, with a whole host of 'new' faces! We are also proud to welcome to Burly Q the queen of bellydance, Miss Sofire Rosa, who will tantalise you with her shimmies and shakes, and the infamous Ms Perversity Lurks, who is sure to have a surprise or 2 up her well-tailored sleeves... Add in the spectacle of Madam Mango and her many hoola hoops, the lovely Miss Audrey Hepkat, and what have you got? Well, almost the line up to Burly Q... How could I forget? We are extremely proud and honored to bring you Ministry of Burlesques 2007 'Best Female Performer' Red Sarah. You may have caught her in last year's Bizarre magazine burlesque special, which heralded her as one of the best best acts in the Britain! All that, plus Den Iniquity and Cherryred playing the best vinyl around!

Okay - tickets are now officially on sale, and are already flying off the shelves... I know we said it last time and some folks didn't believe us (!), but it looks like it's going to sell out pretty darn fast. Plus, a new seating system means it is first bought, first seated. That's right, the earlier you buy your tickets, the more likely you are to get a great seat.

Buy now for £15 on http://www.burlyq.co.uk

Join our facebook group by searching 'Burly Q'

Archived