Need somewhere in Sheff for a meal for around 50 people

TROD

the OP asked for somewhere with parking. centertainment has loads of parking. whats so difficult to understand about that?

Asda has loads of car parking, but I would not choose to take 50 people out for a meal there!

Plus the fact that Centertainment has load of parking is debatable anyway. Especially in the evening and/or there is an event on across the road.

I have often found myself parking in the Arena Square car park just to get a space to go to the cinema!

Asda has loads of car parking, but I would not choose to take 50 people out for a meal there!

Plus the fact that Centertainment has load of parking is debatable anyway. Especially in the evening and/or there is an event on across the road.

I have often found myself parking in the Arena Square car park just to get a space to go to the cinema!

come on then, where do you suggest is ideal to park for 50 people and you can get a meal? town is obviously completely ruled out.

come on then, where do you suggest is ideal to park for 50 people and you can get a meal? town is obviously completely ruled out.

Yes but you have to remember that these 50 people then want to sit together and est some half decent food!

Hi guys, wondering if anyone could help, looking at organising a work night out meal in Sheffield for around 50 people, does anyone know what kind of place could cater for that many and that offers DECENT parking. Akbars in Rotherham is one of the only places i can think of off the top of my head!!

Any ideas are welcome.

Cheers.

Tom

Hi Tom

We have plenty of room at Platillos in Leopold Square and cater for private functions all the time. Either informally in the bar or in our restaurant upstairs. Drop me a line at craig@platillos.co.uk and i'll get you some information. http://www.platillos.co.uk

Cheers

Craig.

Hi there, I work at a new lounge bar/restaurant called The Tulip Lounge. Its on North Church Street, behind the cathedral, just off Campo Lane.

We offer exceptional European cuisine, all freshly made by our chefs. Quality beers, wines & cocktails. Its a lovely place & we are brand new & independent, you should come take a look!

Give us a ring on 0114 2765870

Archived