Unofficial camp meet for Stagewalker's birthday bash 10th to 12th July 2009

mojo1

What happened to the Oompa Loompa theme??

It's my birthday, I'm Queen and I declare that all my Kingdom (field) must look like Oompa Loompa's - while I myself shall be dressed in my usual finery (jeans and shirt)

I shall poke my loyal subjects with a cattle prod, laugh at them all individually whilst simultaneously photographing them for Facebook purposes.

Anyone not dressed as an Oompa Loompa will be covered in fox blood and thrown to the lions.

Any questions?

What happened to the Oompa Loompa theme??

It's my birthday, I'm Queen and I declare that all my Kingdom (field) must look like Oompa Loompa's - while I myself shall be dressed in my usual finery (jeans and shirt) I shall poke my loyal subjects with a cattle prod, laugh at them all individually whilst simultaneously photographing them for Facebook purposes.

Anyone not dressed as an Oompa Loompa will be covered in fox blood and thrown to the lions.

Any questions?

Yeah... who rattled your cage?

:hihi:

There are only a few days left, I've sorted a lift to pick up the BBQ's with our lovely Steelhead.

Anymore interested in this or are there any details people want to know?

There are only a few days left, I've sorted a lift to pick up the BBQ's with our lovely Steelhead.

Anymore interested in this or are there any details people want to know?

I do believe there is one more person coming along........ :hihi:

get there early friday and wheelbarrow race through the village!!!

sumo wrestling tomorrow!!

Aww, we can't get for that! Sound like fun though

I do believe there is one more person coming along........ :hihi:

Aww, we can't get for that! Sound like fun though

He's going to have to sort some transport out then as we can't get 5 people plus gear in that car :hihi:

And he's NOT staying in the brothel!!!

He's going to have to sort some transport out then as we can't get 5 people plus gear in that car :hihi:

And he's NOT staying in the brothel!!!

relost reckons we can? Her boot is huge apparently and we should have no problems. I'll double check with her though and try and sort him something. If anything, I could come with my friends rich and sara, they offered me a lift and it'll get sorted that way.

That's if he doesn't chicken out, wimp that he is. :hihi:

I can't wait!

relost reckons we can? Her boot is huge apparently and we should have no problems. I'll double check with her though and try and sort him something. If anything, I could come with my friends rich and sara, they offered me a lift and it'll get sorted that way.

That's if he doesn't chicken out, wimp that he is. :hihi:

I can't wait!

Does relost know how much stuff we take? plus Spiderpete has a few extra bits this time.

We're going to have to take quite a bit of the food aswell as the gear not to mention the booze. I know how big her boot is... it's the same car as my Exes. Granted we used to get two gazebos the tent and a mountain bike in the back, but that was with just the two of us and the back seats down.

We could probably get the extra gear in and do a pick up from Bakewell if needs be, but I'd rather know before hand so I know if I need to downsize any more than I already have.

Does relost know how much stuff we take? plus Spiderpete has a few extra bits this time.

We're going to have to take quite a bit of the food aswell as the gear not to mention the booze. I know how big her boot is... it's the same car as my Exes. Granted we used to get two gazebos the tent and a mountain bike in the back, but that was with just the two of us and the back seats down.

We could probably get the extra gear in and do a pick up from Bakewell if needs be, but I'd rather know before hand so I know if I need to downsize any more than I already have.

I'll get in contact with my friends and ask them if they can take some stuff along, plus me, and we should be sorted. :thumbsup:

Oooh, do you have a spare chair for the wimp?

Archived