Unofficial camp meet for Stagewalker's birthday bash 10th to 12th July 2009

mojo1

I'll get in contact with my friends and ask them if they can take some stuff along, plus me, and we should be sorted. :thumbsup:

Fabby! We all know he'll bottle it anyway :D

To many spiders and not enough feather mattresses for the little princess!:hihi::hihi:

To many spiders and not enough feather mattresses for the little princess!:hihi::hihi:

I think he will too - but he might just surprise us! I think not being able to share the brothel put him off.....

I am travelling light so I will be arriving with nothing but a tent and a cheeky smile.

No beer?

Hang on you never mentioned anything about spiders:suspect:

Oh and I have already been told of the plan of me waking up the next morning to find out that you have all packed up and gone home, leaving me alone in the field :hihi:

Hang on you never mentioned anything about spiders:suspect:

Oh and I have already been told of the plan of me waking up the next morning to find out that you have all packed up and gone home, leaving me alone in the field :hihi:

Pegged out in the field for the spiders :D

Archived