Unofficial camp meet for Stagewalker's birthday bash 10th to 12th July 2009

mojo1

Im hoping this latest batch will be ready in time, its an entirely new thing for me, so assuming it goes well, along with the boiled sweets and chocolate vodkas, I'll have an entirely new product range to experiment with...

Im bringing some mint vodka too, its the only flavour of my sweety ones left, everything else has been supped..

I'm very intrigued now!

Mojo1 - do you have a spare chair?

Yes indeedy :) I figured we'd need one.

Any word on SpiderPete?

I've got a lift sorted if he does come along. If not, I'll still come with you mob.

NOT happy that each time I post a message I have to log back in either!!!!!!!! :rant:

Any word on SpiderPete?

I've got a lift sorted if he does come along. If not, I'll still come with you mob.

NOT happy that each time I post a message I have to log back in either!!!!!!!! :rant:

Not a sausage, I will keep trying... I'll try and coax him out from under his rock with the threat of a goth/industrial youtube night tonight :hihi::hihi:

Not a sausage, I will keep trying... I'll try and coax him out from under his rock with the threat of a goth/industrial youtube night tonight :hihi::hihi:

I'll keep on at him too.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wont be there until about 6. relost should be around to pick me up about 4 (if Spiderpete isn't coming), head off to pick up Mojo1 and then we're on our way.

I think Stagey's heading out there Thursday though I think, so someone will be there earlier.

And thanks for the addy. :thumbsup:

just a warning if your a little late but the road will be closed between 6.25 - 6.45....something like that. wheelbarrow race.

just a warning if your a little late but the road will be closed between 6.25 - 6.45....something like that. wheelbarrow race.

Cheers petal... we should be there in time to see it!:D

Archived