Unofficial camp meet for Stagewalker's birthday bash 10th to 12th July 2009

mojo1

glad you all had a great time. cant say i remember seeing anyone but then again i was fairly plastered:hihi:

I was dressed as a bee and KTHFB was dressed as a ladybird... I'd say you couldn't miss us but for once we blended right in:hihi::hihi:

The floats were fantastic, got some great pics. I do wish I'd had a chance to investigate the Ferret Roulette.... what was all that about??

I was dressed as a bee and KTHFB was dressed as a ladybird... I'd say you couldn't miss us but for once we blended right in:hihi::hihi:

The floats were fantastic, got some great pics. I do wish I'd had a chance to investigate the Ferret Roulette.... what was all that about??

haha had a go on that, a real basic idea that was fun!!!

just an empty box with eight pipes pointing out to various colours. ferret put in the box and if it goes down your pipe, your the winner!!!!

we were all dressed as cheerleaders.

did you go the tent at night? it was brilliant. had a covers band playing all 90's indie like stone roses...they were very good and no trouble!!!!

just an empty box with eight pipes pointing out to various colours. ferret put in the box and if it goes down your pipe, your the winner!!!!

did you go the tent at night? it was brilliant. had a covers band playing all 90's indie like stone roses...they were very good and no trouble!!!!

Gah! That's why I kept hearing the charlatans and roses around 6ish... wish we'd popped down now!

I think we walked past you at The George as you were putting your wig back on you know.... I thought I'd seen you on the Bear Necessities float at first, but looking back, I now think the Cheerleader I saw was you - from your facebook photo anyway...

I think we walked past you at The George as you were putting your wig back on you know.... I thought I'd seen you on the Bear Necessities float at first, but looking back, I now think the Cheerleader I saw was you - from your facebook photo anyway...

ha possibly, we did spend some time out side the George...think!!!

we also did a very complex dance routine outside every pub...

Archived