Unofficial camp meet for Stagewalker's birthday bash 10th to 12th July 2009

mojo1

My friend Kasper will hopefully be coming on the Saturday night too.

Mojo, I tried to amend the OP to reflect who's coming but then realised it isn't my thread. :loopy:

Could you do this for me please?

Ta muchly.

:thumbsup:

I already have, silly! Shall I add Kasper aswell?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO told you all before, this is a local village for local people, your not allowed:hihi:

Well yeah only kidding.

Just for a heads up, the 11th is Pommie Carnival, the tradition of men dressing as women and getting away with it:thumbsup:

Just think Rio but on a larger scale....

Seriously, it should be a great day, escpecially if the weather is good. The village should be busy but if you havent booked the campsite dont panic..its not that busy!!

Pubs will hopefully be busy so if you are eating out, i would book now.

Just to keep you in the loop, last years carnival was the first one since 1999 and was very busy and well supported from the local area even with only a couple of months preparation so like i said, cannot guarantee you will have a good time but it will certainly different!!

On Saturday night there should be a marquee doo on the field with local bands plus festivities all day on the field:thumbsup:

Like i said, you should have a great time and see plenty of village idiots:thumbsup:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO told you all before, this is a local village for local people, your not allowed:hihi:

Well yeah only kidding.

Just for a heads up, the 11th is Pommie Carnival, the tradition of men dressing as women and getting away with it:thumbsup:

Just think Rio but on a larger scale....

Seriously, it should be a great day, escpecially if the weather is good. The village should be busy but if you havent booked the campsite dont panic..its not that busy!!

Pubs will hopefully be busy so if you are eating out, i would book now.

Just to keep you in the loop, last years carnival was the first one since 1999 and was very busy and well supported from the local area even with only a couple of months preparation so like i said, cannot guarantee you will have a good time but it will certainly different!!

On Saturday night there should be a marquee doo on the field with local bands plus festivities all day on the field:thumbsup:

Like i said, you should have a great time and see plenty of village idiots:thumbsup:

That sounds brilliant, thanks for the heads up... Does this mean we might finally get to meet the famous Turbo? Or are you leaving the country til we've gone again?:hihi:

That sounds brilliant, thanks for the heads up... Does this mean we might finally get to meet the famous Turbo? Or are you leaving the country til we've gone again?:hihi:

nope, i'm a figment of your imagination.

you might see me about but last year i was unconscious by 7pm:)

Archived