Unofficial camp meet for Stagewalker's birthday bash 10th to 12th July 2009

mojo1

Men in dresses? Jeeeeeezus - next thing you know they'll think it's acceptable to dress like that and walk down the street every day like it. Where does it end? Men on stage dressed as women!!!!!

Men in dresses? Jeeeeeezus - next thing you know they'll think it's acceptable to dress like that and walk down the street every day like it. Where does it end? Men on stage dressed as women!!!!!

there is that too!! lol

tomorrow there is a drag compère as the women of the village are having male strippers at the village hall:o

sold out instantly and a couple of the younger lot are now dreading being stood next to women, they consider respectable patrons of the village looking at male genitalia:|

i have been reliably informed next year its the blokes turn:D

by the way, if it is a hot day/night i would keep away from the river...skinny dipping is legal in Pommie..providing the police dont know.......;):o

Well, really. I ask you - male strippers? You wouldn't catch me looking at anything so vile as the male genitalia. At least not until I'm married. And even then, it shall only be my husband's in soft lighting.....

I think skinny dipping is on the Agenda actually - Mojo1 is calling for it...... :hihi:

.lol ....:o

Well, really. I ask you - male strippers? You wouldn't catch me looking at anything so vile as the male genitalia. At least not until I'm married. And even then, it shall only be my husband's in soft lighting.....

I think skinny dipping is on the Agenda actually - Mojo1 is calling for it...... :hihi:

haha this village makes Royston Vasey look tame!!

Thought the Sun headline on something like Wednesday was quite funny. It was about a woman who left her 6 kids to run off with her sons friend. That happened here 40 odd years ago and they are still together:o

Ooh, I'm looking forward to this even more now. The farmer who's field we stay on should be on stage that's for sure!

I've asked for prices for the Timmy wagon too, as soon as I get a reply I'll let you all know the cost and see if it's acceptable to all.

Archived