Unofficial camp meet for Stagewalker's birthday bash 10th to 12th July 2009

mojo1

I think he wanted me to love him as he asked me on several occasions if I wanted tugging off - but I politely made my excuses and left.

He was an absolute love to me and grim the other week when we were up there, I think it's just you!;)

Do we have anymore for this event? It's looking fantastic, we're actually having a summer for once and I'd hate for anybody to miss out on the fun.

Shiesh & Co are definates for Saturday night only as I have to work on the Saturday but am sooooooooo keen to get out of it I've actually applied for another job !!! :o

Theme ??????

Shiesh & Co are definates for Saturday night only as I have to work on the Saturday but am sooooooooo keen to get out of it I've actually applied for another job !!! :o

Theme ??????

Theme to be decided, I'll talk to my partners in crime at the Roebuck later and let you know :thumbsup:

Yeah - should be great weather. Emphasis on the word 'should' - this being the UK and all...;)

What's this I hear about skinnydipping? Skinnydipping? In the Peak District? With people from the internet? Oh my! Will Pete be there with his camera? :hihi:

*Makes note to remember to pack a windsock to keep Tony Blair nice and warm.

Theme to be decided, I'll talk to my partners in crime at the Roebuck later and let you know :thumbsup:

I aint participatin in no theme, girlfriend.

I will however sit and laugh at those who do. How's that?

And, seeing as it's my birthday - I'm Queen - and I decree that you must all dress like Oompa Loompa's.

Example here.

And, seeing as it's my birthday - I'm Queen - and I decree that you must all dress like Oompa Loompa's.

Example here.

For a second there I thought you'd gone all together to far and posted a pic of Shiesh!!:hihi::hihi:

And there'll be nowt skinny about dipping in that river, petal.... I wouldn't want to scare the ducks. I'll be wearing one of these:thumbsup:

Example here.

Shouldn't be too difficult for me :hihi:

Following on from my comments about it being Pommie Carnival on the 11 July, here is a link so the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=14671&post=135359&uid=24170260888#/group.php?gid=24170260888 which is basically title changed from 2008!!

Just keep you updated as to what's happening on the day and the weeks events. Should be something happening on the Friday night when you are there.

Following on from my comments about it being Pommie Carnival on the 11 July, here is a link so the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=14671&post=135359&uid=24170260888#/group.php?gid=24170260888 which is basically title changed from 2008!!

Just keep you updated as to what's happening on the day and the weeks events. Should be something happening on the Friday night when you are there.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Archived