Unofficial S.F Foodie meet. Baan Thai. London Rd. Weds July 1st @ 8:00pm

sTaGeWaLkEr

Haha. I've just called Baan Thai to confirm the reservation for tomorrow night. While I was on I asked them if they'd be happy to do a birthday cake for the group so you could all help me celebrate my getting old. Umm, no. Apparently the birthday boy (me) is entitled to a free ice cream!?!?!

Oh hold me back.

Haha. I've just called Baan Thai to confirm the reservation for tomorrow night. While I was on I asked them if they'd be happy to do a birthday cake for the group so you could all help me celebrate my getting old. Umm, no. Apparently the birthday boy (me) is entitled to a free ice cream!?!?!

Oh hold me back.

*flatly* oh, just how are you going to contain yourself......?

Hi Stagey, hope you have a great night. Unfortunately, the boss who always seems to know when I have a social engagement and makes me work has found out I have a social engagement- and is making me work. Sorry.

Oh hold me back.

Well, I hope you intend to share it with us all!! :hihi:

Archived