Unofficial S.F Foodie meet. Baan Thai. London Rd. Weds July 1st @ 8:00pm

sTaGeWaLkEr

Hi Stagey, hope you have a great night. Unfortunately, the boss who always seems to know when I have a social engagement and makes me work has found out I have a social engagement- and is making me work. Sorry.

You said you would like to work more shifts, so don't blame me for giving them to you :D

There is someone on the list I don`t like, so i wont be becoming now.

*starts to worry if she has begun to offend people without even meeting them now!*

Stagey - Mr Moomin is travelling down from oooop North tonight, so we maybe a little late. Feel free to start perusing hte menues without us - I know that the sheer size of them gives us till half past at least before we have to decide what to order!

Another plus point for free ice cream (aside from the free, and the icecream!) is it means you won't have to have grey pudding again!

Stagey - Mr Moomin is travelling down from oooop North tonight, so we maybe a little late. Feel free to start perusing hte menues without us - I know that the sheer size of them gives us till half past at least before we have to decide what to order!

Another plus point for free ice cream (aside from the free, and the icecream!) is it means you won't have to have grey pudding again!

I did change the time back to 7.30pm instead of 8pm - a few folk were complaining that 8 was a bit late for them. I hope you're referring to half past seven...:(

Yeah...grey dessert. What was that all about? I'm still troubled by it. Bleeurgh.

I know I am being awkward, but can I come now? If it's not too much trouble, that is. Change of circumstances means that I will now be able to attend :)

Oh, bugger!! I mean, how delightful it will be to see you there. :hihi:

I did change the time back to 7.30pm instead of 8pm - a few folk were complaining that 8 was a bit late for them. I hope you're referring to half past seven...:(

Yeah...grey dessert. What was that all about? I'm still troubled by it. Bleeurgh.

Ack! didn't see the time change , wilkl tell Mr moomin and get there as soon as we can! should be there by 8 hopefully, but feel free to order without us and we'll just have to catch up! (Oh well, if you get ahead at least missing starters is betetr for the waistline and means less guilt for pudding!)

Also, where's good for parking round there?

Archived