Unofficial S.F Foodie meet. Baan Thai. London Rd. Weds July 1st @ 8:00pm

sTaGeWaLkEr

Julado, sorry we didn't get to talk tonight I was looking forward to having a natter.

Dozy, same with yourself :- missed you tonight, and we are owed a cuppa and a bite to eat with each other, since I couldn't do our meet up in Feb...

It was a nice evening, thank you Stagey for organising it. Have a lovely "birthdays" :D

Thanks for a great night everyone, sorry I didn't get the opportunity to speak to you all, I was sat next to a very demanding birthday boy. :)

Were you the mystery guest :hihi:

Thanks to all for a lovely evening. Lovely to meet some new faces, and I hope to see you all again soon.

GazE - he's demanding even when it's NOT his birthday! :hihi:

Julado, you didn't appear mardy at all, and it was lovely to see you again.

Thanks for a great night everyone, sorry I didn't get the opportunity to speak to you all, I was sat next to a very demanding birthday boy. :)

I know what you mean! Top night tho - good to see new faces and old friends, apologies to those I didn't get a chance to talk to either.

Roll on the next one!

Great night people! Sorry I didn't get on earlier- having issues logging on!

Next one can we make it a weekend night, then I can leave my car at home and have a few bevvies and not have to ply myself with Red Bull when I get up the next morning for work!

Good food and good company- nice to put faces to names, even though I didn't get to speak to everyone!

To Stagey and everyone sorry to all if I appeared to be a mardy sod....today has just been way too hot.....and I was feeling tired and emotional.

Hoping you all had a brilliant time and I hope Stagey shared his ice cream with all of you

Nay worries love it was ok - and no, I didn't share my ice cream. There was only one scoop. Pfft.

It was a nice evening, thank you Stagey for organising it. Have a lovely "birthdays"

Ta chuck. The official one's not until Monday, but thank you. :)

I was sat next to a very demanding birthday boy. :)

I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. :)

GazE - he's demanding even when it's NOT his birthday! :hihi:

I know what you mean!

Are you lot saying I'm demanding? :suspect: For future reference, I prefer the term 'high maintenance' :hihi:

Archived