Speedwatch

There are never any right circumstances for breaking the law by speeding. Thats like saying that there are right circumstances for commiting burglary.

Speeding is a crime - burglary is a crime.

They aren't comparable, simple.

As i've already stated and you've not responded to, there are many circumstances where an instance of breaking the speed limit can be far less dangerous than an instance of obeying it

There are never any right circumstances for breaking the law by speeding. Thats like saying that there are right circumstances for commiting burglary.

Speeding is a crime - burglary is a crime.

Speeding and people being nicked for it makes the crime figures look good. The thing is about fixed speed cameras is, they do not take into account the conditions, or time of day on the road. Yes its dangerous to speed in the day where there are people about and yes you deserve a ticket, but if you go through the same camera at 2.30 in the morning, how many people are about, how many cars will be on the road.

Thats funny :confused: I could have sworn we were on about public roads - not race tracks.

Oh dear mr Anus! How are you going to wriggle out of this dilemma! Maybe go and hide on another thread and lick your wounds? Perhaps you should start off an "inane comments" thread !

My heart goes out to you! (Not)

:banana:

They aren't comparable, simple.

As i've already stated and you've not responded to, there are many circumstances where an instance of breaking the speed limit can be far less dangerous than an instance of obeying it

Perhaps you could name a few then.

Speeding and people being nicked for it makes the crime figures look good. The thing is about fixed speed cameras is, they do not take into account the conditions, or time of day on the road. Yes its dangerous to speed in the day where there are people about and yes you deserve a ticket, but if you go through the same camera at 2.30 in the morning, how many people are about, how many cars will be on the road.

Speeding at 2.30 in the morning when you have poorer visibility because it is dark - very foolish.

I'll let you know.:rolleyes:

By what you have told us previously your advanced driving test was a complete waste of time! You didn't learn a thing!:rolleyes:

Well as i was passed by a police driving instructor with 20 years experience who is more qualified to form an opinion of my driving than you, I think I will take his opinion of my driving than yours any day:thumbsup:

Oh dear mr Anus! How are you going to wriggle out of this dilemma! Maybe go and hide on another thread and lick your wounds? Perhaps you should start off an "inane comments" thread !

My heart goes out to you! (Not)

:banana:

I love this thread Alco. I could go on and on for ages. I love being right all the time. Keep those posts coming in please lads. :)

Not whilst the general public are using them.

Stop changing parameters to suit your idiocy! You have stated on many occasion that safety is not only for others (general public) but the drivers themselves! :rolleyes:

Archived