New Coffee Shop London Road

Excellent News... Walked passed Bohans Irish Kitchen today and its under new management!! A sign in the window said it was opening Thursday 11th June called Cafe Halo. Looks like it could be a winner. London road has been crying out for a coffee shop/sandwhich shop for a while.

Ecclesall83 - congratulations on your new business!

I agree, London Road has been after something new. I never tried Bohans - just never got round to it - and thought it was a shame when it went. Good spot for a business there so hopefully you'll do well. London Road is great at night, but is lacking in the day time area.

Its not my business.... I just saw the signs in the window whilst walking past this morning on way to uni. :)

:hihi::hihi:

Fair enough then! Usually, when people start posting on here as a new member about a new business they always seem to be singing it's praises to a suspicious level!

Was it actually open? Will have to pop along if so. Also want to try the Rude Shipyard. I can't go there until I can borrow my three year old nephew though - he loves to play the piano...

See your point lol!!!! I read posts all the time on here and used to be a big fan of Bohans and saw thats others did too so thought I'd share some local knowledge that it was re-opening and joined the forum too.

It was not open but there were people inside setting it all up. Sign on door says 11th opening date. Just think it look like a change from local takeaways!!!

:)

Archived