Deakin family

kizzy

hii

im trying to find any descendants of William Henry Deakin and Alice Deakin nee Smith, they lived in Attercliffe in the early 1900 and also moved onto live at the parsons cross area. They were quite a big family, the few names i can remember are:

Ken

Norma

Alice

Malcom

Tony

Bill (William)

Derek

Mary

anyone know any information regarding them as i wish to find my extended family.

Thankyou

on our family tree the above names as quoted where born from the 1900 for mother /father and the children where born 1918 upwards with william junior born 1926 in attercliffe then moving to wybourn then parsons cross.

The rest of the siblings I dont have any dates of birth for.

If any of the above names are familiar I would be intrested in hearing from you .

Many thanks

Hi

My name is Melville Lewis Deakin and my father was George Henry Deakin and mother was Kathleen Deakin ( nee Lewis)

I was born in Handsworth and lived there for 15 years do you think we are related in any way?

Regards

Mel

HI these names arnt familiar but I am at an early stage in the family tree and will keep you informed if I come across these names .

What would have been your granfathers name?

Archived