Where do the cool crowd hang out?

After lying low for a while I'm a bit out of touch.

As someone who used to frequent the Forum, Halycon, Sola, Bar Coast etc (yes I'm that old), where's the best places to go now?

Burger King, KFC, McDonalds, A4E, Jobcentre Plus, Castle Market.

The coolest place in town is the Dove and Rainbow, and the coolest place in Broomhill is the York. we are full of the hippest, coolest, must have swinging with-it in-crowd types in town, and undoubtably THE places to be seen and where to meet the cool crowd are the aforementioned venues. Except no substitute, if you are truly hip and cool, and want to find the 'in-crowd', you know where to look......see you there, cool hip cats. Right on and get with it and down with the in-crowd.....

The coolest place in town is the Dove and Rainbow, and the coolest place in Broomhill is the York. we are full of the hippest, coolest, must have swinging with-it in-crowd types in town, and undoubtably THE places to be seen and where to meet the cool crowd are the aforementioned venues. Except no substitute, if you are truly hip and cool, and want to find the 'in-crowd', you know where to look......see you there, cool hip cats. Right on and get with it and down with the in-crowd.....

He's right- there so cool i have even seen people wearing trilbys in there- wow- thats cool man. :D

Archived