Where do the cool crowd hang out?

I still like the Forum (am 28 ) it's more or less the only place in town I can bear these days... Wouldn't set foot on West St on a Fri/Sat night if you paid me.

i'll give you £50 to walk on west street on saturday night.

your answer is no?

i'm not sure whats more foolish, your initial statement or if you decided to refuse my offer.

your answer is no?

i'm not sure whats more foolish, your initial statement or if you decided to refuse my offer.

I'd obviously take £50 to walk down west st - but not sure I'd take it if I had to spend ALL my friday night there! But its horses for courses - most West St regulars love the hustle & bustle - and what to me is lairyness is just part of the lively atmosphere to them... I dare say most of the folk on west st wouldnt want to go where I do on a friday...

Anyway... all these threads about what is good or cool depend on your viewpoint - but the OP said the sort of places he was after - not for people's opinion on what they reckon is cool or not...

your answer is no?

Yes, I would refuse your offer. £50 is no big deal for the horribleness of West Street on a busy night. If you'd said £500, I might have considered it.

But, as jake said, each to their own. I never said anyone else shouldn't go, just that I choose not to.

Archived