late nights, long weekends

Does anyone remember Park Hall Country club?

Love to contact :- Mickey Denniff,Mike Sugden,Sue Cunliffe,Pete[doughnut]Scott, Pat Denniff,[mickey's sister]and Charlie,[sorry can't remember your surname].Johnthan,[our dentist]..Lance Edwards , our wonderful D.J.

These are the people I hold dear, and I hope will respond.

Iam thinking of the years 1973 onwards.

love .XXX

wow! thanks Hetty, your response was quick.Denniff was a bit of a lad with the girls, so!!!

Let's try a few facts. see if anything fits.

He belonged to the concret company of same name. Lived in a fab house,[then] in Worksop. His first wife's name was Elizabeth.Loved horses,booze,and ladies. Not necessarily in that order either.

What is Hetty abrreviated from?

If it is the same Mick Denniff I knew he died some years ago. He was married too a girl called Carol, then Sylvia then Jill!

Mick died some years ago, he had just moved into a farm house in Hope, but never lived long enough to enjoy it. His son Paul now lives in France, and his grandson Joe lives in Totley.

If my memory serves me well, Mick had more than one child with Carol, a son with Sylvia,(Nick lives in Holmesfield) don't think any with Jill tho' He had farmed in Totley years ago Avenue Farm, I went with his neice on a couple of visits, Not yesterday tho'!!! It must be 50 odd years ago!! How scary is that?!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone done a family tree of the surname Denniff and Denniff-Jones. There seem to be a lot more of us than I realized. My Dad was Trevor Denniff-Jones and I know that at some point he lived or stayed on a family farm in Dore that supplied the family butchers shops n Sheffield.

I have collected a few Denniff's together on Facebook - including some in the U.S.

Rick Denniff (I lost the 'Jones' bit)

• 2 months later...