What sort of club is the Fontana club?

ashi23

hi all ... been past a few times in the last week or so .. and this this place on attrcliffe road, but cant figure out what sortof club it is ... wht sort of music do they play and what sort of crowd are they after ??

• 1 year later...

Violence forces city club to close

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/violence_forces_city_club_to_close_1_3106877

"The evidence was frightening - even the police in their presentation of the facts said they had never had a case where they were so concerned that a murder could be committed on a premises."

Makes ya wonder why Niche was EVER the target of police, when they go as far as a statement such as that on Fontana!!!

Hi,

I'm a journalist student at the University of Sheffield doing some research on the Fontana club, recently closing. I try to find people who have been to the club. I was wondering if anybody experienced any violence there or heard/saw anything related to the club or its owners..

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I'm a journalist student at the University of Sheffield doing some research on the Fontana club, recently closing. I try to find people who have been to the club. I was wondering if anybody experienced any violence there or heard/saw anything related to the club or its owners..

Thanks for your help.

i used to go all the time, never sore any trouble.

• 11 months later...

Archived