Britain's Got Talent Tour

mike142sl

Ah, so that explains it; I'm doing the rounds in spirit if not in person; but isn't the whole idea of a drag act meant to be a novelty 'fun', comedy act with a crazy streak, think Michael Bentine, Spike Milligan, Eric Idle, Neil Innes, John Cleese...:hihi:

I agre that both Diversity and Flawless are both excellent acts; shame that Diversity so blew the other one away...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

what the******************

since when were michael bentine,spike milligan,eric idle, etc etc drag acts ???

Tyranna youve got your wires well and truly crossed there- these acts are/were comedy genius who occaisionaly wore a dress for obvious comedy value -not drag artists who thought they were somehow funny

Ah, so that explains it; I'm doing the rounds in spirit if not in person; but isn't the whole idea of a drag act meant to be a novelty 'fun', comedy act with a crazy streak, think Michael Bentine, Spike Milligan, Eric Idle, Neil Innes, John Cleese...:hihi:

Yes you are on the "BGT failed contestants comedy value section", and as Simon Cowell said drag queens are supposed to look and sound like women and you do neither.

You really don`t get it to do. oh well **mega sigh**

I agre that both Diversity and Flawless are both excellent acts; shame that Diversity so blew the other one away...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

what the******************

since when were michael bentine,spike milligan,eric idle, etc etc drag acts ???

Tyranna youve got your wires well and truly crossed there- these acts are/were comedy genius who occaisionaly wore a dress for obvious comedy value -not drag artists who thought they were somehow funny

lmao :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: sorry tyranna but that is funny :hihi:

Archived