9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Artisan, sequin & angle20, you need to understand the structual engineering concept of progressive collapse. It's all quite straight forward really. :)

Presumably, in the event of a progressive collapse, what happens is that a single floor collapses, and the weight of the floors above, causes the floor below to collapse and so on, with the whole structure giving way floor by floor.

Is that what we are talking about?

Presumably, in the event of a progressive collapse, what happens is that a single floor collapses, and the weight of the floors above, causes the floor below to collapse and so on, with the whole structure giving way floor by floor.

Is that what we are talking about?

Yes, but in one of the video clips which venger posted there was a simulation showing the floors progressively collapsing but at the end of it the central steel columns were still standing.

Yes, but in one of the video clips which venger posted there was a simulation showing the floors progressively collapsing but at the end of it the central steel columns were still standing.

I could run a simulation that would leave the bent into the shape of two bananas, that doesn't mean it's true.....

But from a sceptical position, one has to ponder a simple question:

Does the debris from a pancake collapse accelerate freely due to gravity, or is the downward progress impeded by the floors below that it crashes into?

I would suspect the latter.

Personally i reckon, at this moment in time, this hour and in this frame of mind that the US shot down one of the planes with a missile, the one that threatend the Pentagon; they couldnt have let that happen for the Pentagon is the epicentre of the secret affairs of the US. I.e, very important. It's their Kremlin. Hence also why not a lot of people know that. The other two hit the WTC in an attempt to veil what Garry McKinnon could have revealled about our extra-terrestrial soldiers in space by not shooting them down at all. The veil is the aftermath of the event: media, news, basically the publics iron curtain.

Dudes, seriously.

Politics is what makes the world spin and to a government, its peoples are just a number.

I could run a simulation that would leave the bent into the shape of two bananas, that doesn't mean it's true.....

I agree but this simulation has been relied upon as an official source yet the central core remains.

Quite a contradiction.

Archived