9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Well I dont really see the point, I will be criticised and laughed at for whatever I post.

I know how I feel about the issue and am sure time will prove me right, of that I am sure.

Well, you could try posting something remotely credible, that'd sort out the criticism/laughter angle fairly neatly.

I will be criticised and laughed at for whatever I post.

Let's be constructive then. :)

Do you see why we question the credibility of Jim Marrs and Dr / Bishop Bowman?

Do you see why that poll is more than a little questionable?

Well I dont really see the point, I will be criticised and laughed at for whatever I post.

I know how I feel about the issue and am sure time will prove me right, of that I am sure.

Don't let the b******* grind you down, Venger.

Stick to your guns.

I don't pretend to have any idea what the truth regarding 9/11 is, but the world needs brave people like yourself to be asking tough questions where there are incongruities and holes in the official line.

Nobody with an ounce of intelligence in this day and age should be swallowing what the powers-that-be tell us, without questioning it. We've been lied to too many times.

A dose of healthy scepticism is good for everyone.

StarSparkle

Fair enough if that's your opinion. I haven't found a single 'theory' that stands up to any scrutiny.

'Gut feelings' don't do it for me. I prefer to go with the old fashioned ideas like Newtonian Physics instead of theories proposed by people who try to get yogic flyers elected to the US Presidency or who believe in connection between worldwide power cabals and pyramids.

I guess that I'm funny that way :)

Fair enough if that's your opinion. I haven't found a single 'theory' that stands up to any scrutiny.

'Gut feelings' don't do it for me. I prefer to go with the old fashioned ideas like Newtonian Physics instead of theories proposed by people who try to get yogic flyers elected to the US Presidency or who believe in connection between worldwide power cabals and pyramids.

I guess that I'm funny that way :)

Like I said, I have absolutely no idea what the truth behind 9/11 is. The official line may be the whole truth, or it may be a pack of lies. I simply don't know, but I am keeping an open mind either way.

But there are genuine people asking genuine questions about genuine inconsistencies, and I don't think it's appropriate that you should try and tar them all with the same 'fruitcake' brush. No doubt some of the 'alternative investigators' have a shaky grip on reality, but not everyone who has concerns about what we are being told about 9/11 is the sort of person who believes in 'pyramidology' and the like.

To ridicule questioning minds is to try to stifle debate, and surely that's not what's wanted in a democracy? Is it?

StarSparkle

Archived