9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

If any of you nay sayers, had seen the screenings of 9/11 truth documentaries at S.I.F, put on by Sheffield Indymedia back in July, you'd also be aware of just how rotten this whole affair stinks.

The truth is sometimes a hard and bitter pill to swallow, many baulk at the thought that a U.S government might be suspected of some degree of complicity or of even being directly culpable for such acts, but then again reality is often darker than we know. (*Are allowed to know).

I'd love to post more but I'll have to leave it to others, as some letters on my keyboard don't work, so I'm having to cut n' paste letters from else where, which is very labourious.

If any of you nay sayers, had seen the screenings of 9/11 truth documentaries at S.I.F, put on by Sheffield Indymedia back in July, you'd also be aware of just how rotten this whole affair stinks.

Actually most of us have seen the various videos that are doing the rounds, which is why I use expressions such as "fruitcake", this being an appropriate word for most of the people involved in them. My current favourite is the "all seeing eye" on the lawn of the pentagon which was used to mark the target for the missile. This proves that the Illuminati were behind the attack, and presumably that the Iluminati don't have a GPS.

Do any of the proponents of 'controlled demolition' actually know anything about controlled demolition apart from repeating what others have told them?

Have any learned papers yet been produced on this matter?

I would have thought that a few doctorates or whatever would have been awarded by now.

Surely as this was a one off occurance, a complete mystery, and no one has yet explained it.

Some people on here are claiming this, and claiming that, about their qualifications, but they could be anyone.

Until the unvarnished truth is told, this will rumble on.

I personally have seen steel trusses bend like spaghetti when it has been in a fire, but I have never seen a 1000 ft tall skyscraper collapse in that fashion, and nor has anyone else.

Straight down, vertically. It was perfection.

All these hundreds of thousands spent on demolition of tall buildings?

We now know the answer, just set them on fire and they will fall down, with perfect precision, within their own foot print. Fred Dibnah had it right all along.

What a con these Controlled Demolition experts are. They should be run out of town.

One fundamental difference with the WTC structures compared to other tall buildings is that they had an engineered external frame that contributed to the integrity of the structure.

Most tall buildings rely on slip formed concrete or a steel frame or a combination of the two for the core, with floors suspended / cantilevered off, and that is where most of the rigidity lies.

Once you understand this concept and that the fires were in the centre of the building it's quite conceivable to see that a failure of the internal vertical segment of the structure could lead to an central core collapse prior to the external frame following it... giving a nice vertical stack for the entire building to follow as the external portions of structure are 'dragged' down through the centre... which I understand to be what happened.

It's as plain as day to me to be honest.

WTC7- You mean the one that was hit by massive amounts of debris and was on fire for 8 hours? ;)

Tony, the official massively under-funded investigation commission report that the fires or flying debris say that it was highly improbable that the WTC-7 could not collapse due to these reasons, and give no alternative probability.

Do any of the proponents of 'controlled demolition' actually know anything about controlled demolition apart from repeating what others have told them?

I imagine so, why are you self-educated Tony ?

So do you believe this guy is lying then Tony ?

I direct this at you because you are the only person who can actually try and defend the official story without sounding like some extreme of some kind or another.

Loads of information I have offered you in the past and you tend to stick to the twin towers.

There are so many grevious violations of law and protocol away from the towers.

Anyways, the link has Alex Jones introducing Rodriguez unfortunatly but from about 2 minutes and thirty seconds in, it gets to the point.

All these hundreds of thousands spent on demolition of tall buildings?

We now know the answer, just set them on fire and they will fall down, with perfect precision, within their own foot print. Fred Dibnah had it right all along.

Like it. :thumbsup:

Archived