9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Now, for anyone needing a little more convincing about this - there is a lot of information out there. This is a growing idea and while there is Zero coverage of it in the popular media, anyone who has taken the time to sit down and have a look back through the evidence is convinced that the world is not quite as rosy, the Western world not quite as free, democratic and objective as our televisions and newspapers would try to tell us.

I'm in agreement, Crayfish. I hadn't take much notice of 9/11 conspiracy theories until I recently read a book about the subject. I was struck by the sheer volume of oddities surrounding the 9/11 affair. A few strange things one might accept but there comes a point when you have to start to think the unthinkable.

If Building 7 was hit by "a massive amount of debris",how come it fell straight down?

William Rodriguez risked his own life to save many others that day.I think a film contract would have been the last thing on his mind...He's been offered many millions and has been asked to run for Congress I believe?..This "janitor" also speaks four languages.

Archived