9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

I'm not able to see them on my PC.

But jake..i hope you're not being brainwashed young fellow :D

Not for a minute young man.... but I always like to keep an open mind and just sometimes something new comes to light to support a once discounted theory of events.... I enjoyed watching em. :D

It's precisely because people dont have the time or inclination to examine situations such as the Lockerbie Disaster in sufficient depth that the powers that be are able to successfully bury whatever facts are available in a quagmire of inaccessible bureaucracy.

I'm not quite up to speek on the Lockerbie Disaster but in the US, they tend not to tell all the facts so that the American people are kept in the dark and the government can keep on fuelling their agenda.

The media then keeps reporting about murders, terrorism and other things so that the US people are "angry" and then support their government.

If you haven't already, check out "Farenheit 911" by Michael Moore. Whether you are on the left or the right, his film will spark some kind of emotion.

I watched these two videos last night and there are just too many questions around the 9/11 attacks to be purely coincidental. Even if you have already heard stuff about conspiracies and not believed it, this stuff is worth watching:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=Loose+Change

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6495462761605341661&q=Martial+Law

Sure its good, adds further evidence to Painful Deceptions.

Check out 'The New Pearl Harbour' by David Ray Griffin.

You will love that!

Archived