9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

That's right, the pilots were all actually Jews. An alternative explanation, however, can be found here:-

http://www.9-11commission.gov/

Maybe English is not your first language. Its a straightforward enough question.

I've seen several reports saying that no Arab's were found on flight '93. Are these just conspiracy stories, or is there something that disproves this claim.

Maybe English is not your first language. Its a straightforward enough question.

I've seen several reports saying that no Arab's were found on flight '93. Are these just conspiracy stories, or is there something that disproves this claim.

Do you really even need to ask the question! Lots of terrorists took over the aircraft and crashed them into buildings and the ground killing lots more people. There are about 78 million web sites claiming everything from "giant lizzards directed a missile into the pentagon" to "the aircraft were controlled remotely using the transponder signals and had no terrorists on board". These are all written by fruitcakes, but the really sad thing is, aside form the hurt caused to the families, that a real conspiracy might fall through the cracks as a result.

Do you really even need to ask the question! Lots of terrorists took over the aircraft and crashed them into buildings and the ground killing lots more people. There are about 78 million web sites claiming everything from "giant lizzards directed a missile into the pentagon" to "the aircraft were controlled remotely using the transponder signals and had no terrorists on board". These are all written by fruitcakes, but the really sad thing is, aside form the hurt caused to the families, that a real conspiracy might fall through the cracks as a result.

Most the fruitcakes work for the Govt's !

p.s. I asked the question!

So you do have doubts KenH?

Probably been posted before,but just in-case,:)

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2006/WTC-Jones19mar06.htm

Note..Professor...Dept.of Physics.......and Astronomy.

Please stop posting links/videos without any explanation. I am not going to look at this one, because you never point out which bits we are supposed to find interesting, nor do you quote them.

Why not go away and look at the site you posted and then re-post with much more details. We can then see the point you are trying to make and can help you understand the flaws more easily.

Archived