9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Then what you have read is incorrect. From memory only 1 wasn't recovered, and they were being located them as soon as the 12th. I will stand corrected if my memory has failed me on this occasion.

I'm a little unsure what you would expect them to tell you though. We have flight / impact video of 3 of the 4. They aren't some sort of ultimate evidence where the circumstances are well known, but they are invaluable in circumstances where the causes of a crash are unknown.

"at a mind-bending slightly bonkers extreme Mormon university that holds little crediblity in the real world,"......What does that have to do with anything?Why does that invalidate his evidence?
His 'evidence' isn't evidence at all and his discussion paper on molten steel is completely irrelevant to the circumstances. It is classic misdirection. His background in a "university" for a church that promotes creationism over evolution only heightens my cynicism towards him.

"They did show up on the passenger manifests"....please post your source.
Do it yourself. You are the one that claimed they didn't. I know that they did so I don't need to.

Apologies, it wasn't you. I'm still not going to do it because you don't really seem very interested in the reality of what happened. So, if you want to check then feel free.

What happened was that the names of the terrorists were removed from issued lists after the event as a matter of respect for families. These lists were not the manifests though. Please don't make the common mistake that many have by confusing the two. I hope that makes sense and puts your mind at rest.

There is even security video of each of the terrorists before each flight. That makes pretty good evidence in my eyes.

Indeed, the hijackers were identified from those very same manifests.

I can't believe that I'm doing this...

Quote taken from: the Seventh public hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States. Statement of Robert C. Bonner to the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon The United States, January 26, 2004

"On the morning of 9/11, through an evaluation of data related to the passengers manifest for the four terrorist hijacked aircraft, Customs Office of Intelligence was able to identify the likely terrorist hijackers. Within 45 minutes of the attacks, Customs forwarded the passenger lists with the names of the victims and 19 probable hijackers to the FBI and the intelligence community."

Archived