9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

You've put the same link twice KenH - any chance of the other one as I'd like to see it :) Ta.

Actually I definately remember putting in to seperate links so I have to assume that the CIA didn't want you to see it and a black operation was started to hide that link. Here is another go:

Your'e a pilot Ken?Then you should feel right at home here.Enjoy.

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

Don't let the title put you off,:rolleyes:

Why don't you post some explanatory text along with some quotes and some understanding of what you want me to look at one that site. I don't want to have to search through masses of conspiracy sites without knowing what is new of different. Whenever I have posted a site I have included a quote and pointed you at the bits to look at so why can't you do the same?

Flight Data Recorder Analysis

Last Second of Data

09:37:44

08/20/06

We have determined based on the Flight Data Recorder information that has been analyzed thus far provided by the NTSB, that it is impossible for this aircraft to have struck down the light poles.

We have an animation of the entire flight provided by the NTSB. I have sat through the whole flight from taxi out at Dulles... to the impact at the Pentagon in real time.

The screenshot below shows the very last frame of the recorded data. Its stops at 9:37:44 AM EDT (Official Impact Time is 09:37:45). You will notice in the right margin the altitude of the aircraft on the middle instrument. It shows 180 feet. This altitude has been determined to reflect Pressure altitude as set by 29.92 inHg on the Altimeter. The actual local pressure for DCA at impact time was 30.22 inHg. The error for this discrepancy is 300 feet. Meaning, the actual aircraft altitude was 300 feet higher than indicated at that moment in time. Which means aircraft altitude was 480 feet above sea level (MSL, 75 foot margin for error according to Federal Aviation Regulations). You can clearly see the highway in the below screenshot directly under the aircraft. The elevation for that highway is ~40 feet above sea level according to Google Earth. The light poles would have had to been 440 feet tall (+/- 75 feet) for this aircraft to bring them down. Which you can clearly see in the below picture, the aircraft is too high, even for the official released video of the 5 frames where you see something cross the Pentagon Lawn at level attitude. The 5 frames of video captured by the parking gate cam is in direct conflict with the Aircraft Flight Data Recorder information released by the NTSB. More information will be forthcoming as we come to our conclusions on each issue. We have contacted the NTSB regarding the conflict between the official story and the FDR. They refuse to comment.

For a more in depth analysis on altimeter settings, please see right margin.The FDR Research Team

Phone call to NTSB and FBI

Special thanks to "shure" over at the Loose Change forums for making and providing these calls.

Altimeter lag issues addressed

pilotsfor911truth(dot)org(slash)pentagon(dot)html

Hope this helps.. :)

We have determined based on the Flight Data Recorder information that has been analyzed thus far provided by the NTSB, that it is impossible for this aircraft to have struck down the light poles.

So what did? And what did the multiple eye wintesses see knock down the poles?

pilots for truth doesnt speculate or offer theory.

We follow facts. The fact is that the Flight Data Recorder supplied by the NTSB shows the aircraft too high to hit the light poles. There arent any witnesses that say the aircraft hit the light poles.. only that they saw a plane.. then saw an explosion. Matter of fact.. we spoke to one witness at the Citgo Gas Station that says the aircraft flew over the poles. There are VERY FEW witnesses who say they saw the actual impact. And those witnesses are questionable. Do your research.

I dont have time to debate you people.. but if you want to do your own research, it might be a good idea. If you take every word from your govt as gospel.. thats your choice too...

up to you..

cheers!

visit pilotsfor911truth(dot)org regularly as it is updated. We will also have DVD's on sale soon to help support our research.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pentagon_eyewitnesses.html

Various eyewitness reports of what people saw as the plane went into the pentagon. Lots of interesting viewpoints in there, they all seem to agree that the plane was nowhere near 440FT high. There is even one that shows parts of the aeroplane were imbedded into a truck, that the plane was flying no higher than tree level and that people would have been able to touch the plane if they were stood on their car.

Why are the witnesses questionable? I could say the same thing about you and your "evidence".

I would post a picture of the NTSB cover letter but cant.. .but again.. if you want to do your research.. its all out there.

We had a team just go to DC and interview eyewitnesses. You can send a team too and find out for yourself.

We are trying to find out what is gonig on in our world.. are you?

Ok.. enough of this site...

As i said.. for those interested.. keep an eye on the site as updated information gets posted. Links to witness analysis is done by "Merc" on the Loose Change Forums. He has spoke to most. The "Tree Top level" is also impossible even based on the offfical story compared to where they were.

Do your homework.. or dont.. doesnt matter to me..

good day all! Dont let the shills suppress your speech of questioning your govt!

Archived