9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

A follow-up to the last link..

http://www.rense.com/general71/pentvi.htm

As I said,not sure what to make of them,but interesting nonetheless.

Dear Ann A

You keep posting links to all sorts of grainy video / "truth seeker" websites etc. introduced / produced by all kinds of self proclaimed "experts" without knowing, in your own words "whay to make of them".

Please either provide a brief explanation of what the video / article will "reveal" so I don't have to waste my time clicking the link if it is only someones speculation rather than concrete evidence.

Yours in peace

Longcol

Your time is obviously precious,the few seconds it takes to click on a link appear to be crucial,but the answer is probably no...my time is precious too.

Whether the information I provide is evidence or speculation?..that is up to the reader to decide.

And I don't recall the site's author calling himself an "expert."

Your time is obviously precious,the few seconds it takes to click on a link appear to be crucial,but the answer is probably no...my time is precious too.

Whether the information I provide is evidence or speculation?..that is up to the reader to decide.

And I don't recall the site's author calling himself an "expert."

Actually Anne it is nothing to do with someone's time, it is about politeness. If you are trying to make a point about something then you should make that point, post the link, and then tell us where in the link we should look. By just posting links you are simply letting us know that there are lots of links out there which deal with conspiracy theories, something which anyone with access to google knew already.

KenH, I've seen claims that the entire Pacific fleet were in Pearl Harbour? Utterly false. It's yet another untruth spread by Truth Seekers. ;) One of the small "factoids" mentioned on that website is that PH had no proper facilities like munitions stores, training facilities or dry docks, which is a bit odd because it had ALL those facilities, Indeed, the Pennsylvania was destroyed in dry dock! The entire carrier force was at sea and of course that includes the capital ships and their numerous support vessels.

As for remotely controlled being planes a startling new and top secret concept? Think again ann_a, we've had such things for decades, from small target drones (pop out to watch them on the dunes at Barmouth) to full size remotely controlled airliners. Move along, nothing new here.

As for remotely controlled being planes a startling new and top secret concept? Think again ann_a, we've had such things for decades, from small target drones (pop out to watch them on the dunes at Barmouth) to full size remotely controlled airliners. Move along, nothing new here.

I certainly know of automatic landing systems and, I believe, automatic taxi systems. It is already possible to program an entire journey into an aircraft and then have it travel where you want it to go and to land at the other end.

I do know something about this type of thing, because I have developed a system to allow a blind man to fly a light aircraft. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/3884123.stm This system consisted of a GPS, solid state gyro and lots of code which then gave instructions to the pilot about his attitude, altitude, position, speed etc. Clearly this means I know enough about the dynamics of flight and how easy or difficult it is to fly into buildings to speak with some authority on certain conspiracy fruitcake ideas. I made no money from that project so I may write a book about how it could have been used by the CIA to give instructions to a blind hijacker who then crashed into the Pentagon (wristbands will also be available).

Your'e a professional airline pilot,yet had the time to develop software for that kind of a project? Whilst on a stopover between flights perhaps?..Well done.Leave the book,wristbands etc until you retire ..or become a whistleblower '..for then you'l become a pariah.How then to earn an income?

Archived