9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Your'e a professional airline pilot,yet had the time to develop software for that kind of a project? Whilst on a stopover between flights perhaps?..Well done.Leave the book,wristbands etc until you retire ..or become a whistleblower '..for then you'l become a pariah.How then to earn an income?

If you are referring to me than I am a software engineer a degree in Software Engineering, pilots licences and several ratings. I do not work as an airpline pilot. Feel free to contact the person named in that article and ask him and/or do a search on the internet for all the other articles about that event.

Do you really believe that rather hysterical website? It struggles to string together a coherent and accurate sentence, never mind a conspiracy. It's no more than the writers (deluded) opinion and stuff all else. Let's just take one little paragraph.

"11 November 1940 - 21 aged British planes destroyed the Italian fleet, including 3 battleships, at their homeport in the harbor of Taranto in Southern Italy by using technically innovative shallow-draft torpedoes. ".

This obviously refers to the Fairy Swordfish. This aeroplane just happens to be the most reliable, stable, manoeuvrable and effective torpedo bomber / reconnaissance / dive bomber of WW2. They were definitely not "aged" at the time as they first went into service 4 years earlier in 1936, and were manufactured up to the end of the war.

Being a biplane design might look old fashioned today, but then I suppose that doesn't matter to somebody who doesn't know the first thing about what they are saying, but that never gets in the way of a typical Truth Seeker website eh? ;)

Anyway, back to this thread.

For the 3rd time of asking; what is your point about "robot planes" and 9/11??

The Fairey Swordfish was pretty much obsolete by the outbreak of the war, as it was designed in the very early 30s.

I'd contend that in the pub Phan, but it's out of the realms of this thread so I'll shake your hand and walk away. :)

Come on ann_a, what do YOU think about robot planes and 9/11?

Archived