9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Tony.. If you read the link, I think you know exactly what my point was.

http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=408

http://en.wikpedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

It was late,and I just chose the first link.Didn't see it as a problem as there's lots of info out there.

I haven't clicked on a single link you've posted, I'm more interested in what the people on this thread themselves think, you (no offence) don't seem to have any opinion on anything.

I haven't clicked on a single link you've posted, I'm more interested in what the people on this thread themselves think, you (no offence) don't seem to have any opinion on anything.

I don't blame you Nick, she is troll. She only posts one liners and links and then never replies except to post another link. The most she manages to say is either "I only have time to post this link" or "Have a look at this".

before i actually saw this film i was going to post and say the exact same.

the actuall reall time video footage of this only showed the aftermath, which infact and compared to the towers this was actually a missile inpact, only a small hole no wing inpact, and No aeroplane debris??

i'd love to know the FULL TRUTH facts about it all, but we'll never know officially...

before i actually saw this film i was going to post and say the exact same.

the actuall reall time video footage of this only showed the aftermath, which infact and compared to the towers this was actually a missile inpact, only a small hole no wing inpact, and No aeroplane debris??

i'd love to know the FULL TRUTH facts about it all, but we'll never know officially...

Can you explain the hundreds of eye witness accounts confirming an AA plane flew into the Pentagon, the street lights knocked down in the flight path, the partly destroyed generator in front of the impact site or the small matter of airplane debris on the Pentagon lawn?

I'll give a you hint - the answers not yes.... :loopy:

I've posted a computer simulation mapped top photo's from the day that deal with this one once and for all on the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory thread. I'll find it now and repost here...

Can you explain the hundreds of eye witness accounts confirming an AA plane flew into the Pentagon, the street lights knocked down in the flight path, the partly destroyed generator in front of the impact site or the small matter of airplane debris on the Pentagon lawn?

I've posted a computer simulation mapped top photo's from the day that deal with this one once and for all on the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory thread. I'll find it now and repost here...

if this is true, why only a very small hole in the building?? if infact the plane did hit the building why no parts of the plane, why no black box?? why not a bigger hole??

your questions leave a lot to be desired:huh:

Thanks for the hint, it was very useful indeed, but surely the answer is, in fact, yes?

if this is true, why only a very small hole in the building?? if infact the plane did hit the building why no parts of the plane, why no black box?? why not a bigger hole??

your questions leave a lot to be desired:huh:

Pentagon Attack Simulation

Anyone that see's that, reads the official documents (As I have) listing and recording hundreds of eye witnesses as to what happened and still goes :huh: is beyond help in more ways than one.

As for this oft repeated "The hole was too small!" line the Pentagon was designed to be extremely strong (Kevlar reinforment etc etc), so the wings couldn't penetrate as they are just bits of aluminium and so folded into the impact zone. Anyone expecting a cartoon like outline of a plane is merely parading their ignorance.

Pentagon Attack Simulation

Anyone that see's that, reads the official documents (As I have) listing and recording hundreds of eye witnesses as to what happened and still goes :huh: is beyond help in more ways than one.

They don't even have to go to the great effort of reading a few documents, all they hve to do is look back a few pages and they will find links to simulations of the attack and lots of pictures of bits of broken aircraft. They will also find the video of a witness saying it looked like cruise missile (now used by all the fruitcake sites in that form) along with the full version of what he saw where he tells us it was an airliner.

Archived